Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, our technology helps eliminate the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Heavy-duty Million-Aire® stainless-steel dual-diameter, tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve with TwinComfort™ technology that allows installer to activate two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts to high or low stage operation based on outside temperature without the need for an outdoor temperature sensor
- Durable SureStart® Silicon Nitride igniter
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- Control board stores last diagnostic codes in memory and outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
This gas furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. If the heat exchanger ever fails to the original, registered, homeowner we will provide a new furnace. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please click on the brochure link below.